Saturday, June 6, 2009

Air Crash Investigations

The recent disappearance of the Air France Airbus A330 which carried 228 passengers has led me to search for documentaries regarding plane crashes. This is a few of the clips from the series 'Air Crash Investigations'. I will add on more clips when I find them

Air Crash Investigation - Air Canada 797


Aircrash Investigations-United Airlines Flight 232


Air Crash Investigation - Air France 358


Air Crash Investigation - Bashkirian Airlines Flight 293


Aircrash Investigation - Aeroméxico Flight 498


Aircrash Investigation-EgyptAir Flight 990

Bookmark and Share
Twit This!

Related Posts



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this link - some of the episodes are DOWN today for some reason, but many are not... I have uploaded many of the DOWN episodes (not all) and can share them with you if you cant upload them... I'd do it soon though!!
http://aci.110mb.com/